Monday, August 6, 2007

Who am I - A Game of Celebrities

Forbes posted the top 100 celebrities. Gazing through the whole bunch of 100 is a herculean task...but I wanted to. To make it interesting, I created an Excel sheet writing all those celebrities name and my task was to identify each one of them. Some of them were bouncers for me!

I am going to give the top 10 names and your task is to identify each one of them. If you get all the 10 right, it's a Ggooooooooooooooggggggglllllllliiiiiiiiii........:):)

Here we go...
1. Tom Cruise
2. Rolling Stones
3. Oprah Winfrey
4. U2
5. Tiger Woods
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Howard Stern
8. 50 Cent
9. Cast of the Sopranos
10. Dan Brown

This is a pretty easy list and my score was 8! Not a Googli though :(

2 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Mohana said...

My score is 6 :-(

 
At August 12, 2007 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Mona, 6 is not bad. Cheer up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home