Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1...2...3...

I was tagged by my blogger friend 'Raji' as usual and here goes the 'number' tag:

1 Sister - A Guide, A Scholar
2 Countries - I have lived so far - India, USA
3 Best friends - My idea of best friend was different till I came to US but I am glad I have 3 now - Saranya, Mohan and Naren
4 languages - I can understand - Tamil, English, Hindi and Telugu
5 celebrities who I look upon - Steve Jobs, Sachin Tendulkar, Indra Nooyi, Robin Sharma, Sharath Babu
6 places that I love to visit before I die - Italy, Singapore, Bahamas, TajMahal, London, Moon :)
7 TV shows that I like to watch - Airtel Super Singer, American Idol, Who dares wins, Are you smarter than a 5th grader?, CSI Miami, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Neeya Naana?
8 media personalities who I like - Abhishek Bachan, Rajat Kapoor, Rahul Bose, Konkana Sen Sharma, Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth, Matt Damon, Christopher Nolan
9 things that I do frequently - Blogging, Listening to Music, Cleaning, Reading, Web surfing, Driving, Drinking Coffee, Cutting nails, Making to do lists
10 movies of my lifetime - Anbae Sivam, Dil Chahta Hai, Jab we met, Cast Away, Alaipayudhey, Varusham 16, Ratatouille, Taare Zameen Par, Morning Raaga, Pursuit of happyness

And I leave the tag to whoever wants to take it (not many blogger friends, u know? ;))

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Saranya Arunprakash said...

'Making to do lists'..hmmm..that habit has to go away from us..it is making us mad and wasting our time more than the actual task :-).

Media personality - rajnikanth..oh no!

 
At September 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Raji said...

I think we are good planners than lots of people...so getting rid of to do lists would be a tough one for us...
For media personality, you should be happy that I did put the king of silambus name..ha ha ha :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home