Tuesday, August 25, 2009

'Crazy' kiya re...

Its been a long time since I saw him on screen and I was 'super' excited to watch him judge and sing in between in this week's Airtel Super Singer Junior. Do you know who am I talking about? It's Harish Raghavendra. It's for his voice I got a cassette full of his songs as a gift, it's for his voice I ran from behind the stadium which holds 1000s of people to the front to watch his 'live' performance. Although his voice is not heard in the charts frequently, his voice is still afresh and has the same specialty of diction in it. I had the privilege of making my friends become fans of his voice :) One of his latest and one of my favorites of his' is here:



Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Saranya Arunprakash said...

I recently came to know this info:
Harish is BIL of TV actor Prem (his wife's brother).

Not that imp, but thot very imp for u :-). I saw his childhood pics too.

 
At September 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Raji said...

ha ha :) Wish you had shared his childhood pics ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home