Monday, August 13, 2007

Today's Sudoku


Sify's site is down today and I am unable to do my Sify Sudoku as I used to do daily. Hence I had to grab a trial version of web Sudoku deluxe! It's an interactive one as that in Sify.com

On the verge of getting the nuances of the game, tried making my own Sudoku e-book but couldn't do so :(

This is today's Sudoku. I am yet to catalyse my pace in solving Sudoku. It took me 2mins, 17 seconds...

Try solving this. I'll post the solution by tomorrow.

Now, am ready to stare @ the mixed black, green and red screens! i.e. my Mainframe screen @ Office.
Ciao...


3 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raji!
I finally made my debut in visiting your blog :).
Atlast I get to see you in blogosphere! Keep up the momentum!
In the meantime, lemme trace back & go through ur previous posts.
- Kas

 
At August 13, 2007 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Kas! Do read and leave your comments which will help me to make my blog better...

 
At August 14, 2007 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a cobol.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home