Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The 'BIGGS' day!

Do you know Mr.Biggs? He's not a cartoon character, not a nickname of any celebrity... Guess wat??? It's an indoor fun place to enjoy!!! And this is how my day went in Mr.Biggs...

Stepped into Mr.Biggs and waited to quench the hunger pangs - Yeah! With a hand full of spoon, fork and knife (as if I am going to use that ;)) I headed towards the lemonde machine and pushed it until it filled 3/4th of the cup..No ice though, on this cold weather. Then I was watching what others in the line took to eat. Basically I was looking for any veggie items and got a veg and cheese pizza slice and sprinkled chilli flakes...Hee...hee...I love pizzas :) After my first round, had a chance to grab a brownie...Yum..Yummy!!! Huh...done with eating and now for the fun part.

Night rider Speedway: Wow! wat a big line for this! All electric cars in the indoor track and hairpin bends for testing your racing skills. A Go-kart! I din't want to waste time in standing with the big line and hence left it out
Laser Jam: Laser Arena with a laser tag in each one's body and a play gun to shoot the other team with a different colour tag. It's a kind of maze wherein you can hide yourselves without getting killed by other team. I was in the 'Blue' team and hit as much as the 'Reds' I can. I liked it a lot and my team won with a difference of 1500 points. Good job :)
Bowling: I need not give any explanation on this. I am not great at it but I used to give away all the inertia that I have when I try to bowl. I played 2 games and din't get a strike even once...Bad! Got spare six times and of course, gutter 8 times :):) Anyways, my team came second. I was amazed to see a guy in the next lane getting thumbs up every time he bowled...How can he get a strike every time? Great!!! I was watching him with great excitement and wonder
Battletech: It's a simulator pod to engage oneself in the battle combat. You know wat? After entering into the claustrophobic shelter for this game, I was playing for few minutes without striking the 'ON' button...Wat a buddhu I am! I din't even know before the support staff came and told me that...I was giving a fake smile and restarted the virtual reality...(Another oxymoron here, I think I should write a book on oxymorons :)) It's a game of battle where in you have to kill each other in the game with their virtual identity shown in the screen. I was killed 6 times and I shot only once and came the last before the one with 1375 points.
Putt-Putt: I was surprised to see my golfing skills although I don't know the golf terminologies. My targets were correct most of the time and got a few of the toughest ones in one shot. I give a pat to myself for this :))

It was getting dark outside and hence had to finish off the attractions of Mr.Biggs therby.

Overall, It was a day full of fun and frolic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home