Sunday, December 9, 2007

FSJ revealed...Finally!!!

Huh...You can ask me who's FSJ? It's Fake Steve Jobs...If you take a close look at my 'I peek @' list, you can find his blog there. I have been reading his blog since when I started blogging and finding who he was, was a mystery to me although I had few clues. I was thinking it's someone who might be a personal secretary of Steve Jobs, someone from his close friend knit or might be an employee of Apple. Sometimes I used to think it might be Steve Jobs himself when I read posts about Scobble, Facebook, Gates, Cathleen Griffin, Andy Hetzald, his secret web crush 'The Helmet Girl', but I was wrong! He's no more anonymous to me....Yeah! I found who he is!!! The real 'Fake Steve Jobs' is revealed..Well, It sounds like an oxymoron...:)

Whilst my 'Books to read' list was shaping up, this book 'Options' found the top position in my list and was browsing the web to read reviews about it. Probably I was out of details because I was thinking the author of 'Options' is Steve Jobs...Nope, it's Fake Steve Jobs...It is shown clearly in every site that the author is FSJ! But I missed it somehow! This concealed identity was bothering me till I clicked 'Options' tab in Amazon which took me to a link..Youtube has it all...FSJ was revealed to me and henceforth to those who all read this post too..:) Who is he??? Curious to know that? Hmmm...It's Daniel Lyons, the Senior Editor in chief of Forbes. I was not aware of his public speaking skills...He's amazing! A tint of humor, clarity, candor is what he is composed of!

It's about an hour video and I thought it would send me to a room of boredom but it dint..It was interesting to watch the video which revealed his identity as well as the evolution of FSJ and Options..And the questions that bombarded him from the crowd were the questions that I would have asked him if I had a chance. So, I enjoyed it to the core.

He starts with why he chose Steve to make a parody? He says that he even thought of trying out on Sergey Brin but gave up the idea later. When Forbes wasn't aware of this FSJ and asked him whether he can be hired for Forbes, the way he explained it, was awesome...Dan, you rocked with your speech! :)) I am not surprised that you have a minimum of 500,000 blog visitors a day but I am surprised to know that you blog even when you travel. What a commitment! I salute it! Peace and Namaste (as you say :):))...

For those who would like to watch the video, here you go... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLpxX9vqr5c

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 at 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to read Steve Job's real Blog?
-Mohy

 
At December 10, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah...[:)]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home