Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007!!!

What a day to start with? Loads of emails wishing for a great 2008 and emails from friends who were not in touch for long time - This gives a sense of excitement, hope and a great feeling!

This is my last blog post for this year. Wanted to end this year's blog post as simple as possible. I'm excited for another reason - For being consistent and finished my 75th post with this, as I assured.

Thanks to all who read my blog this year and gave comments which made me to write better (Is it so? :))

Bye 2007 and Welcome 2008!

I wish everyone a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year!
Have a blast and enjoy the new beginning!!!

4 Comments:

At December 31, 2007 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Rekha..record set panidu seekirama. Happy New Year!!!

 
At January 2, 2008 at 2:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rekhs,

Title Logo super.....

-Anu

 
At January 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Saranya! Goal set panniyachu..Have to see whether it would become a record :)

 
At January 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Anusha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home