Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gila Gila Gila...

I don't know whether this song from Aitraaz was a hit when it was released. But I am a great fan of this song. When I heard for the first time itself, I liked it and found it from esnips karoake and playing it again and again almost every day.

Basically, I like this song for two reasons:
1. It's not a melody, not a fast beat but a medley of both
2. The dance steps are not that great but it is simple and goes aptly with the song

When Kareena and Akshay dances with their fist closed and heads going side by side, automatically it comes to me too. That's the essence of this song and dance...for which I like it the most!

Adnan Sami and Sunidhi Chauhan has done their job perfectly.
Gila Gila Gila dil gila gila for this song! :)

Note: Here is the Youtube video link for anyone who would like to listen/watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1dCN0mtEo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home