Sunday, January 6, 2008

Every child is special!!!


The title says it all. I lllllllllllllllloooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee this Kid. Becoming emotional when watching movies is not a new thing to me. I have been emotional when watching certain scenes in movies. But this kid has made me to cry for 2hrs 30 mins at a stretch. This is the only movie that has made me emotional even after it ended and all that is because of this small wonder. I would say n number of times that I like this kid a lot. Darsheel Safary - you proved the worth of the title, kiddo!!! No more words to describe.

Note: Don't miss watching 'Taare Zameen Par' - another magnum opus by Aamir Khan. Be sure to take something to wipe off your tears.
Warning: You'll be greatly influenced by this kid's acting

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Sriram said...

For once, you've watched a stunning movie without me suggesting it to you... And yes. you're right. People ought to watch such movies. :):(

 
At January 8, 2008 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to see this movie ASAP. Nee ethula patha rekha? any online movie site? if so, pls send me the link

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home