Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Greatness Guide

This is the next targeted book to be on my book shelf. I just read few excerpts from this book and decided to get this one. Most of my friends say that they are not interested in reading these kind of books but I always had a penchant to read such books. Sometimes, I end up following certain strategies given in these books. It has always helped me to nurture myself in different perspectives. These lines in the excerpt reminded me of one such strategies that I follow - 'Rewarding yourself with good things sends a message to the deepest and highest part of you. One that says I'm worth it and I deserve it. One that will inspire you to reach even higher, work even harder and be even better..'

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home