Sunday, April 13, 2008

K.K...

I saw him 7 years ago...a US return guy...The way he handled the particular situation showed his candor...I liked it :)

Next, I saw him after 5 years when I went out with my friends. This time also, he returned from US...His thoughts and views about his would-be better-half and the online chemistry gave me an impression on him :)

Then, I saw him only after 3 years and that's 2 days back with my roomie and this time, he showed how he cares for his friends...This time he did not come from US but from a local village...This shows he can adapt to any region :)

Hmm...So, who is he - KK? Do you think he's the singer or the next door guy or my friend? ;) No...I was talking about the different characters that Karthik Kumar, (Husband of Radio Mirchi fame RJ 'Mirchi' Suchi) a theatre artist and an actor who has acted in films like Alaipayudhey, Kanda Naal Mudhal and the latest 'Yaaradi Nee Mohini?'...

I am wondering why he is always given the role of sacrificing the heroine, his lady love to the Hero? First time to Maddy, next to Prasanna and now to Dhanush....It feeds a 'paavam' sense to us when we see him doing the same thing in films...But there is one thing in common other than his 'sacrificing' nature in these films...I liked all these three movies which din't give me even a minute of boredom...

K..K...hope to see you in different roles in the upcoming films...

P.S.: Suchitra kooda ivlo kavala patrukka maatanga pola....Jus kidding!!! :P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home