Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Click..k…k…

It’s my general perception that I am not good at taking photos. Most of the times, I end up taking them in a shaken mode. Hence, I used to be reluctant to take photos unless there’s noone to take ‘em. Got bored on Sunday and took snaps of my aparment and sent it to friends. The photos came out well but not great – This is what I was thinking. But, to my surprise, I got an email from my friend who has a passion for photography, telling that my photos had a professional touch. No kiddin! And now, I am into a flickr group where my college friends puts in their collection of photos. I should admit that those photos are amazing! Well, I have a new hobby added to my list now…:)

P.S: The photo shown above is not taken by me...That's obvious :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first thot it was ur hands on this photo. Disappointment :-)..but expecting pics like this from u as photography has become ur new hobby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home