Monday, May 5, 2008

IPL stats & thots...

Although I am a great cricket fanatic, I did not watch any of the on-going IPL matches live. But I do follow whatsoever is happening with these matches. When IPL started, I was having a conversation with my friend and I told that I wish Kolkata Knight Riders win because I have lot of trust in Ganguly's captaincy. Slowly, when KKR started losing matches and I did see Dhoni's and Gony's flamboyance in match winning, I tilted towards Chennai Super Kings. Then, I liked the spirit of Delhi Daredevils but stopped inclining to particular team by seeing just a day's performance. I was totally surprised to see Chargers not winning as expected by most of the people. Out of all the teams, the chargers batting line up is the robust. Also, my favourite VVSL is leading the team :)( I was just going through the statistics and was surprised again to see the not so well-known team of Rajasthan Royals topping the charts. Out of the 26 in the RR squad, I just knew 9 of them (Huh..my cricketing knowledge is getting poor)and most of the players are young and new to this cricketing world. But Royals have been rocking so far..Most of us will be excited if this young group wins the cup...But anything can happen in cricket...Noone knows! But for now, I am excited because I can see these matches live when I am in India. Looking forward to it....:);)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home