Sunday, August 24, 2008

He...

I walked away from my apartment towards the entrance and there comes 'he'. I blink at times when I see him and he looks at me without showing any feeling. I am confused on what he is thinking. I feel shy at times for doing this but since I want to avoid seeing him, I started taking a new route. The new route gave me a satisfactory feeling that he did not cross me. But the satisfaction remained only for few days. One fine evening after taking the mails and happily watching the kids playing at the swimming pool, I was shocked to see him in my new route. I stood for a second without knowing what to do. There comes a voice: 'Honey! Don't go away...He likes you...'. I smiled. I did not want to offend the voice but at the same time, I did not want to give hopes to him that I am reciprocating the love. I would never do that for anyone of 'his' type. To avoid complications, I just went near him with my heart beats sounding at a high rate. He just stared at me as he always did. I waved bye with a cute smile and came back home. After coming home, I was seriously thinking on how he found my new route. There are only two routes I could take and now that he knows those two routes, I don't know how I could avoid him staring at me. With all my guts, planned to do this thing the next day and I did it, as planned. As usual, he came and stared at me and I walked towards him and asked the lady who comes along with him - What's his name and the answer was Jimmy. He is indeed a cute black dog. As I approached him closely, he did not do anything other than staring at me. And the lady goes, 'My cute Jimmy likes you!'. I smiled back and came home with a sense of relief that Jimmy will not punce on me and I can follow any route that I used to go :):)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2008 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

seriously is Jimmy is dog??? or otherwise....
Nice one...

 
At August 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Jimmy dog dhaan...cha :(:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home