Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poem...

I was walking near my apt and started with verses for a new poem...It suddenly hit my mind without any reason. I sat and wrote the whole poem as it started flowing continuously from my mind. I wrote it in Tamil and read it after I felt that I have completed it...

But now, I forgot where I kept it after leaving the place. Need to find that small piece of paper which has the tamil inscriptions legibly engraved on it...

Although I remember the verses that I wrote, I want to post it here the way it was actually written - A photocopy of it...But where will I find it? Oh...My poem...Where are you hiding?

:)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 at 4:32 PM , Blogger padma said...

You are increasing our tempatation... Please hidden paper enough of Pee-Ka-Boo!!

 
At July 31, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Not popping out though :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home