Saturday, September 13, 2008

My recent favourites...

'Kabhi Kabhi Aditi' from Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na - I know it's a favourite song of almost everyone who has heard it recently. Ahem...I too fall in that category. Although the drum beats at the background sounds similar throughout the song, I feel it gels with the song very well and the guitar strings sounds very mild. The song is awesome to listen and in the visual too. When you are down sometimes, just listen to this song and you will feel like 'Everything gonna be okay' as the song says :))

One another song which has stolen many hearts in both ways
- the way it's sung and shown in the visual and in the top list of my recent favourites collection is 'Kangal Irandal' from Subramanyapuram - I love it! I could see a face full of expressions in the heroine which couldn't have been done any better than this. Only few songs in the latest movie genre can find a place in your favourites and stay there for many years. This could be one such song :) The singers are new faces (atleast to me) Belly Raj and Deepa Mariam and they have done a great job. Kudos to James Vasanthan for a great music score and a beautiful song.

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGH_8gHWnxc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZHjGWjKis

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home