Tuesday, August 4, 2009

'Dance' season...

It's been more than 6 months since I danced and now it's the season. Starting with a diversity show and then Diwali and much more on the cards :) Although I am not a great dancer and been doing the same styles so far, it was quite a surprise when I got introduced to salsa and hiphop steps during the practise yesterday...I was trying hard to get into the groove :) It's for a fusion of 'Jai ho' which has both the Hindi and English mix. Before I put efforts to remember the steps, this has been my strategy - Listening to the song as many times as I can which would help me to tune myself to the step...And dancing is a great workout...See, I've got a good reason to dance :) Let's see how it goes...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home