Monday, September 3, 2007

+1...

After a hiatus, am back to Blogging.

A series of calls and a bunch of ecards in your inbox from your dear and near ones is what one expects on a B'day. Isn't it? I am not an exception in this case :)

Adding a year to my personal profile and counting how many years I had spent in this world is the first thought that came to my mind. I have had celebrated my Bdays in different ways and this one was different too...One of my close friend and his friends had come home with this cute little flower pot as a Bday gift. These flowers smile like me always :):):) As I expected, few of my friends and sis, cousin called to wish me.

One thing is for sure...whether u forget your Bday(I won't :)) or your friends do, but your parents will never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home