Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yummy Ladoos..

Sweets are my all time favourites. Give me any sweet @ anytime, I wouldn't say 'No' :) It's been a long time I tried my hands in sweets and hence thought of making some sweet with the resources available @ home. The outcome is what you see in the picture. Yeah! They are yummy ladoos made with Rava.

Initially, there was no space in the plate to fill the total number of ladoos that I made but eventually I got this much space. It's because of the great effort by me and my roomie...Hmm..we were ready to hog when it was done and half emptied the plate (Am wondering is there any word called half-emptied??? Looks like I'm creating an oxymoron :)))

If you need the recipe, jus drop in a comment/email and I'll post it...:)

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Mohana said...

yes..yummy yummy..mouth watering :P
How was the taste? Post the receipe please..

 
At September 9, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recipe from Raji...wow!! Thot of getting the sweets instead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home