Sunday, August 19, 2007

Black bear sighted

The sun showed its way out early in the evening yesterday. Cool breeze tempts you to have a hot cup of tea which eventually makes you feel good. That's what I actually did yesterday evening. I was leaning my ear towards the radio and it was when I heard this news...'A black bear was seen around Gates Mills Apartment'. FYI - Gates Mills is my sojourn...

After hearing this, I was so curious to go and have a look at the bear. My intention was to take a snap with it (like the one that I took in chicago with a gorilla...hee..hee...it was not a real one though:)) I've always seen them in zoo and dint get a chance to see them in a residential area. But my friend told that cops are around and I may not be able to take a snap with the bear :):):)

A golden chance missed! :)

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2007 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Indyank said...

where is the bear in the pic?

 
At August 22, 2007 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Raji said...

It's in between the woods :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home