Monday, March 17, 2008

Peak of Annoyance...

I clicked it....
It shows connecting...
I looked eagerly...
It shows 'Connection takes a longer time than usual'...
I looked at it patiently...
It shows 'Identifying...'
I felt irritated...
It shows 'Move to another place'...
I felt annoyed but moved as suggested...
It shows 'There seems to be a problem'...
I looked like 'Din't you know it before that there was a problem?'
It shows 'Network adapter/driver doesn't function properly'
I updated the adapter/driver using Device manager
It still shows 'Cannot be connected'
Annoyed again...
It shows a message with a yellow triangle and an exclamatory mark inside
I got pissed off and disconnected it

When you are in US and you don't have an internet for a day, how do you feel? Don't you feel disconnected? Annoyed? I do...This is what happened y'day. The Internet has influenced people like me in US, a lot...Isn't it? I hope the internet connection gets better tomorrow like today :) And, don't you think the title sounds like 'Pursuit of Happyness'? Jus kidding!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home