Thursday, March 27, 2008

Self Motivation!

This is one thing on my daily routine - Reading Motivational Quotes/passage. This is a habit that I cultivated 3 years back. I used to read motivational stuff everyday before I start my work. When I say 'read', it's in the sense of reading 'in depth'. It gives me a belief that the day is going to be just great! One of my friend introduced me to this 'Daily Motivator' column by Ralph Martson and I don't know whether he/she reads it often, but I do. At times, I will not understand the intricacies of that particular motivational passage and I will skip them and read another one. I feel that, it inculcates positive energy in you when you read. Want to glimpse @ one??? Go here: http://greatday.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home