Saturday, March 8, 2008

Why I love/hate....???

There is a column like this in 'The MetroPlus' published in 'The Hindu'. It talks about the movie that a celebrity love/hate and why? Although I got the title from that, I am not going to write about movies because I am not good at it. I had few thoughts of writing about US, India, Family, Friends, Personalities, blogs in this column but it kinda led me to boredom. Since Music is always a pleasure to my ears and mind, taking a stance on the songs here.

Why I love
Sonnalum Kaetpadhilai from Kaadhal Virus - The rendition by Harini in this song is amazing. The start of the song with nam thana nam thana...It gives a great feel. I wonder how the lyricists can come with such simplistic but great lyrics and convey what they wanted to. The high/low notes in the song seem to be a perfect blend and I love to hear it! I have it in my Ipod and I can enjoy listening to it whenever I want. I was not a great fan of this song when the movie was released. I started listening to it only a couple of years ago but I love it!

Why I hate
Paartha Naal Mudhal from Vetaiyadu Velayadu - Almost all my friends and acquintances love this song. I don't have a firm reason why I hate this song but I hate it to the core. I guess it's because when this song was released, it hit almost every walk of life - I could hear it in every tea kadais, every FM channels, most of the people's caller tunes, can be seen in almost all Satellite TV channels even when you switch channels in remote, you will hit it atleast once in a day. Whatever be it, I hate it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home