Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hmmm...

I am not the usual me today. No excitement, No enthusiasm, No energy, No big smile...Something is obstructing my mind...Not only my mind...my whole body...I could feel a sense of discomfort in me...I did not feel like eating...I did not like taking my daily energy booster...the aroma filled coffee...I did not read the news properly even after seeing the headlines sparkling with an Indian win in the cricket...Where has the cricket passion in me gone??? I did not sing my favourite 'Idhu enna mayam' song while it was playing in my itunes; I did not go for work out today...I did not sleep properly...I did not read my personal emails in detail...I didn't feel like talking to anyone...But I am lying down thinking about all this. What is this all about? Am I targetted by the cupid??? Am I suffering from the love syndrome? Hee...hee... I am targetted by the 'cold' cupid and am suffering from the 'cough' syndrome and the sore throat makes me speechless giving me all sort of weariness, making me feel different today. And, nothing else... :):):)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! U r reaching there. u knwo wht i mean :-)

 
At March 4, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Raji said...

U mean reaching out of cold situation :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home