Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Blackberry...

Here comes my blackberry mobile phone - The slim and stylish phone I ever had :)
I got this one recently after researching for the kind of phone that I would like. Although I am not a gadget freak or a gadget guru, I did a good analysis on the phone after I received it. The mobile phone sites and other sites have lot of details on this blackberry but this is what I know about it:
Includes
  • Camera
  • Built in music player
  • Voice activated Dialing
  • Email/Web access
  • Push to talk feature - You can reach an active talk group at a button press and no longer need to make several calls to coordinate with a group. It's like a walkie talkie.
  • Voice mail access - You can access your voice mail from any phone, which I think could be of best use.
  • Built in messenger - Yahoo and Google Talk
  • PC Synchronization - You can synchronize address book, calendar from BB to your PC
  • Bluetooth technology
Although these features can be seen in most of the mobile phones nowadays, I love Blackberry for its look and usability.

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mobile looks pretty! That is the only thing i know abt mobiles :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home