Monday, May 5, 2008

Wat tummy wants???

Everyday when it comes to cooking part, there will be a serious discussion between me and my rommie on what to cook. Whenever we come up with some idea on what we can cook that day, the next line would be - "Hmm...Last Friday dhaane adhu saaptom...", "Two dayskku munnadi dhaane idhu saaptom"...Actually, thinking on what to cook is a complex job than cooking itself. Sometimes, I used to think how paatis' and ammas' never showed its complexity and always treated the children with what they liked to eat. When I am writing about this now, I realised that it's cooking time for me. Please don't ask me what I am going to cook...I don't know yet...But another serious discussion is on the cards now which will last for about 15-20 mins...On what??? Wat else??? On what to cook now??? :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home