Tuesday, June 3, 2008

H.R.

India trip, no laptop - These two things made me to stay away from the blogging area. After a hiatus, am back to blogging now...

Few years ago, one of my friends gifted me a cassette full of songs that was sung by Harish Raghavendra. I was a great fan of HR and still is...It's been long time since I saw him on the media or any TV shows but happened to watch Star Singer in RAJ TV last week. It just reminded me of the corporate cultural show where I saw him performing live. I was known as a calm girl in my corporate training batch but things went ulta when I heard the anchor of the show uttering HR's name as the singer for the day. I was screaming when I saw him on stage and ran from the mid rows to the first row where I can hear his voice closely...;) And now, when I saw him singing few notes in Star Singer TV show, I was listening it with utmost interest. If someone asks me why I like his voice and feel very great about it, my answer would be 'It's because of the proper pronunciation, uniqueness, the feel and clarity in his voice'. I bet that noone can capture his spot in my favourite singers list...And here is my most favourite song of his:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eTWFM6x0vQ

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rekha,
unnala naanum ippa harish fan aiten..am searching for his songs in raaga and listening..there is something in his voice defly. i admit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home