Friday, June 13, 2008

This week!

Booked tickets for 'Dasavatharam' movie show @ COS to watch it next Sunday. Got to read rave reviews of the movie but still want to watch it atleast to pass time with friends :) Heard the movie songs but none of them impressed me much.

Happened to read the review of the book called 'Dear popple'. Looks like I will love reading it but I feel that it may leave a trail of emotive characters. Checked the prize @ Amazon and thought I would leave it for now bcoz I have to complete reading other books that I have got from India recently. Got Google Story, Icon, Good to Great to read but done with Chetan Bhagat's latest novel 'Three mistakes of my life' - A novel about friends, business, cricket and religion.

After 5 years, got a chance to talk to my college roommate who has got married recently and residing at NJ. We were talking about how I used to tell her the important questions to read for exams and she cracks it and praises me for it; how she keeps the pillows on me to dust out her mattress while I don't realise it being in a sleepy state :) And the snack time that we used to have every Monday after returning from a weekend trip from home...Those old golden dayz of life...Can I get it back? :)

Celebrated roommate's b'day with a delicious Black forest cake. The rarest thing was that I was awake @ 12 to wish her...She herself looked surprised @ this, since she has not seen me awake after 11 :) Early to bed, early to rise being my policy - Palahi pochu:))

Watched 'I,Robot' that I got from Netflix and it is an usual sci-fi movie. Being a fan of Will Smith's acting, I was moved when he cried for being helpless in saving the 11 year child drowning in water.

Read 'Life to choose' from greatday and 'Reason for marrying' from Frozen thoughts. Thinking of registering for FT...should have done while I was in India...Better late than never!!!

Did not get into the top list for BTG scholarship :((

After a very long time, heard my favourite song 'Orae manam' from the movie Villan.

And now, I'm blogging :)) Going to cook after this but yet to decide what to cook??????????? Grr...

Have a good weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home