Saturday, September 13, 2008

Browsers

I feel sick out of this IE and so does some of my friends. After I got this laptop, I have never been successful with IE. Whenever I open a session and close it..It'll say 'IE has currently stopped working. Check MS windows for solution'. I thought I did not install it properly and tried so many times like Ghajini Muhammed but failed miserably and hence stopped using it. My roomie had the same problem and some of my friends say the same thing. I don't know whether it's a vista thing or an IE thing but I switched to Mozilla and now trying the beta version of google's Chrome. Though I have installed chrome and wanted to use it few times to see its features and functionalities, my fingers automatically clicks on Mozilla once I log into my system. I did try using Chrome 1 or 2 times and I feel these two things are useful: 1. Autocomplete - which prompts with the webpages as and when you type 2.History - Page that appears on your screen everytime you use it. There may be flaw sides of Chrome too but did not dig enough to write it here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 9:05 PM , Blogger padma said...

Thanks a lot Raji! Me too started using Google Chrome.. Let's see our luck in this...

 
At September 14, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Oh...good. Hope you did not have any problems with IE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home