Monday, December 15, 2008

Ha..ha..ha...

I got the CD of my group dance at the Diwali show with the local folks here. It was unusual that I was not excited to watch it. Usually, I will be on all highs when I get to watch all these stuff. But later I realised that it was good that I was not. I did watch it today evening and ended up laughing all the way through. The reason being it looked like we all danced in a fast forward mode and at times, it looked like I was trying to fight with someone. I couldn't focus on anyone in particular bcoz it looked that everyone was dancing in a haste. And I felt that I came like 'Vaama minnal' comdey girl in the entire dance video...Hilarious :) I guess whoever captured the video did it in a great angle that a dance show ended as a comedy show in the video (according to me) but I have to thank that person for taking the video. I will see if I could upload it in Youtube and give you all the feel of 'Laugh n Laugh!'.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait.....

 
At December 17, 2008 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Anu, Will upload soon..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home