Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Vote...

For the first time in this Super Singer show, I felt Ravi deserves to be in the winner spot. He was awesome when he rendered all the medley songs especially on the Udhaya Udhaya song, he was so emotive that anyone can feel the song from a true heart :) The song itself is a great one rendered by Hariharan. When Ravi was singing, it did not sound like he tried to imitate what Hariharan did but it was great to listen Ravi singing it and esp on the notes of 'Unnale..Thannale....'..WWWoowwwww...As always, I have a second spot to be taken by Renu in my voting system..Man, I love her voice. I have never found flaws in her singing so far. And for the third spot, I have Prasanna and Rohit in tie :) Have to see their performances in the upcoming episodes. Let's see whether my voting system clicks the right way (Enakku Sangeetha gnanam irukkanu therinju poidum?:)) Since this round induced me to listen to the song Udhaya repeatedly, I am providing the link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyklQRnTFo0

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home