Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Screen of death :(

Although I love the color blue, I would not have expected my laptop to show it driving it to death. Want to know what it is? Read below.

I started hating Windows Vista for giving me problems always...My system has unexpectedly shut down >10 times in the last week and I was patient enough to look at the forums and found that it was due to an incompatible software with the OS. The patience period did not stop when I called the HP folks to fix it and had to wait for a long time which made me to fell asleep :) I ended up trying all those solutions that every Tom, Dick and Harry has provided in the web world and there was one Karuna Bhagvan shedding light asking to do a System recovery to an earlier date. And finally (may be not), the problem seems to be resolved. I watched more than a hour of video today and did not hit the 'Blue screen of death'. Hopefully, my patience will not be tested again..GOK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home