Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 'BULB' stories - 1

I don't know how and where to start. People think I am not-so good writer although I write blogs frequently as my journal pad, and yet I am here to prove that am so unworthy to write one such to you. Usually things flow easily when I wanted to write something realistic but here I am blocked and don't know how am I going to put one before you. Sorry for the usage of 'I don't' lines a lot here because seriously 'I don't know'. When you said that 'Ka...' word, I dint know why you were saying that, that time. It was unusual. Although I din't know why it happened, I kept thinking of that 'Ka....' word that you told. Then I totally forgot that incident until I saw you again and remembered the 'Ka...' word. When I saw you after a year, I was murmuring 'Where were you these days?' You don't know how much I missed you and how much I missed seeing you across my street and the smile that I used to give whenever I see you. Did you realise that and that's why you said the 'Ka...' word again when we met each other in India after a year? I know that I am going to miss you again after I am back to US. Will you come with me and be there whenever I need to see you and feed you? Hey..KaKame...vandhu 'Ka..Ka' nnu solli dharisanam kuden :):) The first time being a dark night day @ US when I saw you at the roof top of neighbourhood and you sounded something but I made it as Ka bcoz that's wat you are known for. Second time was during my vacation in India :) I came to know that you are becoming an extinct species here and wanted to blog about you - Tribute to the Kakaas...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home