Tuesday, November 25, 2008

IPL, Drooling factor and SK

While I was grazing through news today, I saw this face. Hmm..He's not Sharukh Khan as anyone would have guessed it from my title. This guy who was compering in the IPL matches and everytime I see him in TV or online replays, I used to drool thinking whoz this guy? None of my friends knew his name or his identity when I asked them and here he is now in the news site on doing a show about men :) Ha..ha..Then I started reading the details of his show out of curiousity. And I started remembering how smart he looked in his red shirt when he was anchoring the IPL match and conversing with Krish Srikanth. Being a fan of cricket, I would not have missed even one IPL match and when you have another factor like SK being the host of the highlights, I did end up in watching lots of highlights rather than the actual matches. And I did claim as the time constraint though :) BTW, SK is Samir Kochhar :) Now, it's all your duty to google him and find how he looks (esp. girls) Just be tall and well dressed...Tats my main drooling factor, sorry it's to be drooled upon factor :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home