Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deadly Critic...

If I remember correctly, the number of times that I have criticized on anyone or anyone's work is very less. Even though I feel like criticising sometimes, I just let it go and leave it as it is. But for the past few days, I am so into this mood after watching few shows.

1. I watched the prize ceremony of the show Maanada Mayilada. When great dancers like Suchi Bala and Lokesh had to bag the third prize and innovative athma like Gokul and Kavi had to get out without anything, I was so shocked to see the comedians Aarthi and Ganesh bagging the second prize. I admit that they are good at comedy but this was a dance show. They hardly danced in most of the episodes and all they did was a funny performance to enlighten audience. IMHO, this in turn will degrade the other dancers morale. I am totally against this judgement.
2. The famous on-going criticisms againt Raginishree, the popular singer of Super singer. When it comes to performance, people should accept critisicms as how they do for favoritisms. There were few singers who were really good but had to be out of the show when they did not perform well in a particular episode. But this lady has been given chances repeatedly irrespective of her poor performances.
3. The most recent one is on the Jodi# 1 semifinals where Tinku and Santhoshi did exceedingly bad :) but judges admitted them to the next round after some kasa musa talk among this TS jodi and the judges. Similar kind of great showmanship was shown between Simbu and Prithivi last time and this time it's TS jodi's turn.

I wish the performers in #2 and #3 get out of the show soon since they do not deserve it. But if they go beyond the next rounds, it's either luck or their hardwork to come out well. Lets wait n see...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home