Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The '25' Knock-out!

Raji is the one who tagged me. Sorry, it's not me but another blogger friend of mine who has the same name as mine (You gotta believe it! :)). I have to write 25 random things about me or my life. Well, let me try out! To be a bit different, I will write in chronological order.

When I was a child,
1. I used to break things at home when noone watches and will remain silent as if I never knew a thing like that existed at home when someone questions me about it. Ms.Mischevous!
2. I used to beat classmates whoever talks ill of Rajinikanth :) How mean? How crazy? :)
3. I used to dance in front of TV whenever 'Oliyum Oliyum' programme is on and smile with shyness whenever my parents and sis laughs seeing my dance. Tats when my dancing skill originated :)
4. I used to hold my uniform skirt with my hands whenever I play kho-kho at school thinking it may fall anytime bcoz of my vigorous and furious running around :)
5. I cried lying on the ground at school when someone sprinkled ink dots on my new b'day dress

After few years,
6. I was beaten by my Tamil teacher mistakenly for not writing the 'Thema', 'Pulima' ilakanam stuff correctly. It was another girl whose handwriting resembled more of mine and I was not the culprit :(
7. I remember my high jump attempts in PT sessions where I used to run very fast till I reach the stick and get back without jumping which made everyone laugh
8. I used to put 'kanmai' to my eyes thinking that it addds beauty to me and my eyes :)
9. I used to think whatever is shown in TV is live i.e. If Kamalhaasan and Sridevi dances, I think it's happening right now at this place. Good that there was only Doordarshan that time. Else, I would have been left confused on how many Kamalhaasans' and Sridevis' can exist at the same time in different places :)
10. I used to get angry whenever people called me 'Uppukku Sappani' during any games and ignore my realistic presence :)

And thereafter,
11. I failed in Physics halfyearly exams in 11th std which was the first educational failure in my lifetime. I was thinking about how to hide it from dad and sis all the way through my bus journey from School to home. They ripped me off once I reached home and told the truth :(
12. I talked to Kanika (who used to be called Dhivya ealrier - the '5 star' movie heroine) after our 12th Chemistry board exams when I was waiting for the town bus with my friend. She used to be my tuitionmate as well
13. I used to ride a TVS champ for tuitions sometime
14. I used to envy my sister's friends circle. She had an approximate number of 100 college friends and when her b'day comes, our house will be full of gifts and cards....Gr..r...
15. I loved eating at hotels than at home

After the teens,
16. I used to question about God and Krishna consciousness during those SSR (Society for Self realisation) classes that happened in college
17. I was the only one @ college hostel who used to get up @ 5 A.M, read 'The Hindu' newspaper daily, go to bed not later than 9:30 and never studied late nights during exams which was a highlight item in my autograph book by almost everyone who wrote
18. I have advised most of my friends when they fell in love @ college (good or bad ??)
19. I used to be a 'competition' freak meaning I would never miss any competition in any other college unless it's restricted by college or not selected in the prelims
20. I sang my first ever song in the voice test orchestration @ college and the song was 'Shakalaka Baby'

Few years back,
21. I got great mentors in my career throughout
22. I used to fly when one of my officemates said that he gets energy and passion @ work when he see me working vividly all day (Sarcastic remark? ...Nah)
23. My first corporate dance amidst 2000 people when I did not even make a single groove correctly @ stage and ended up listening to my friends teasing after that
24. All my 'first' things that I earned myself without anyone's help, be it a car, career, HDTV...I cherish those
25. I am blessed to be in touch with almost all my friends till date

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THE END ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

P.S: Whoeover wants to take this and tag yourself, please feel free to do so. And since I have to comply to the rules and tag someone I know, I am passing this to Saranya...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

No:1 Good girl.
No:9 hilarious!!!
No:20 we wish you could sing it and put on your blog sometime now.
No:21 to 25- wish I could also achieve something like that. May be I will do it in the future.:)

 
At March 25, 2009 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Thanks for the comments and Good luck for achieving 21-25 :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home