Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorgame Endralum...

I wake up one day morning (which is usual) and have hell lots of dreams about going to India for a vacation. Alas, I did have the same effect last year but came without doing most of the things that I dreamt of :( Although it's not even a year since I visited India, it makes me feel like I have been out of the country for a very very long time. Solitude speaks here, I guess ;)

Here's my top 25 would-like-to-do activities in the agenda:
1. See all my close friends @ the airport in Chennai, sip a hot coffee and have endless chatting till I board a flight to hometown
2. W.r.t point #1, give gifts to everyone and see the smile in their faces :)
3. Once landed in hometown, hug everyone present there...(I mean my family) and see that anandha kaneer :P
4. Eat Idli/Sambar for breakfast, sodhi for lunch, dosa with onion chutney for dinner on the first day
5. Take all chottu cousins to the garden restaurant nearby and talk about their college stuff (of course it's about sighting, ragging, fashion, college jargon etc.,)
6. Play cricket with cousins & friends
7. Cook a special meal for parents that they have never tasted before or take them to an expensive restaurant that they have never been before (Probably 'Royal Court' near Railway station in Madurai)
8. Attend some friend's marriage with other friends which is always filled with fun and that's when I get to wear a saree after ages
9. Watch IPL Chennai Super Kings match live and get an autograph from Irfan Pathan Sr. (if he happens to be in the team that plays against CSK)
10. Watch a concert of Ilayaraja, if it happens to occur at that time
11. Do a get together @ beach with friends & family
12. Visit friends' new houses and new family and get a treat from each one of them for that
13. Watch atleast 3 Tamil movies at 'Satyam Cineplex' with friends
14. Meet my blogger friend who has the same name as mine and talk about blogs and MBA
15. Go to Balagurukulam and spend a day with kids
16. Go to college and meet my English Professor and tutor
17. Go to my ex-company and meet everyone I know there
18. Tune into the FM radio channels and sing whenever I am at home
19. Meet Mr.T.T.Rengarajan and ask about how he comes up with the 'Unposted letter' column in Frozen Thoughts magazine
20. Visit atleast one place that I have never visited, as a pleasure trip
21. Celebrate my B'day which has gained a lackadaisical effect for years
22. Be @ home for Diwali and celebrate it
23. Meet Mr.vinayagar at the nearby koil and put some applications for future
24. A day @ each relative's place whoever invites me or whoever I like to visit (not many though)
25. Ride in the new Thalthazhai perundhu to see what's new about it
26. Say bye without tears when the vacation ends and it's time for coming back


Though I said 25, I ended up with 26. I don't think the abovesaid items on the agenda looks unrealistic even though it's a dream...But, Welcome to my world of dreams!!!

Sorgame endralum adhu namoora pola varuma?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Would love to talk to you about a lot more things and learn from you..:-)

 
At March 16, 2009 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Ha ha...kandippa meet pannuvom..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home