Monday, March 16, 2009

Siesta...

It's about the afternoon nap :) Until y'day, it had been years since I had an afternoon nap. Wholesome food and head bath paved its way :) Naps dont fall quite into its place in my case when compared to a good night's sleep. For the latter, I just fall in bed and the next moment, if you talk anything, I can't hear since I would be asleep and I am probably in haven. But for the former, you can see me asleep but actually not. One sample is here: I used to have the weirdest dreams during afternoon naps. Sometimes I come up with gory movie scenes, sometimes I end up meeting Christopher Nolan (Idhellam tooooo much :)), sometimes I am bargaining vegetables at Thiruparankundram market, sometimes I am in this museum teaching students about Cryptography, sometimes I am driving auto, sometimes I am doing bunjee jumping and when I fall, I see Miley Cyrus next to me, Sometimes I am at the gas station at night with the pump plugged at my car and I was unable to take it out and hence ended up spending the whole night at the gas station, sometimes I am walking and see a dog coming behind and with my fastest pace ended joining the marathan race that was proceeding on road, sometimes I am researching a bug's life at a garden and coming with biological names of those...Oh my! never realised that weirdest dreams will flock together and disturb me on an afternoon nap! Made a resolution that I am not going to have an afternoon nap hereafter, unless I am sick :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home