Thursday, March 5, 2009

Decade & Drawing...



If I remember correctly, the last time I drew something was in the Engg drawing(ED) class which I hate to the core for two reasons 1. I did not understand anything 2. Only class that can drive me to a hibernation period from the minute it starts till it ends. By fortune, I did succeed in the first attempt of the exam itself...GOK how it happened :)

Drawing has always been a hobby before those ED days. I used to draw whenever I was at home and used to paste those drawings in the old calendar cardboards and design it with the gift wrapper papers at the edges and then hang it in the hall with the hopes that it would get someone's attention and become centre of attraction (high hopes :))

I was talking to my sis about her jewelry making class and that made me to try out my hands in the pencil drawing after a decade. It did not come great but it got the shape and outline as I thought. But I did not hang it at the hall or anyplace this time :)

Idhu Kaakava Kuruviyannu kaekadheenga..enakke theriyadhu...;)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2009 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Nice drawing da... I was never good at drawing but my sis always has a creative hand.. adhu pura!!! LOL

 
At March 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Nalla vela..u found it rite [:P]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home