Monday, March 30, 2009

'Slambook' tag

Good that someone is tagging me often and I get to write more when I am devoid of ideas. Here is one:

My parents named me: Rajalakshmi
My friends call me: Raji mostly, but sometimes, Rekha
My place: Madurai/Colorado Springs
My zodiac sign: Virgo
I was born on: 3rd September (That was Vinayaga Chaturthi day which my mom used to tell always)
I look back to the days when: I used to play 'nondi' and 'China Myna'
Given a chance to be invisible, I'd : Visit places which I cannot afford to, if I am visible ;)
I would love to have a pet: Never
The Teacher I like the most: Karthikeyan sir, the one who never showed partiality and can grab anyone's respect without asking for it
Movies, I like to watch: Cast away, Varusham 16, Alaipayuthey, Hitch, Dil chahta hai
The singer of my choice: Harish R.
My favourite pastime: thinking about what to do :)
I love to dress myself in: anything that fits me and looks decent
I would love to visit: Vatican Palace
I go Crazy about things like: Music & Cricket
My Dream Date would be with: Darsheel Safari :)
I fancy love as : The ultimate bonding that noone can destroy easily
I Tap My Feet To The Rhythm Of: anything that I love musically
I Aspire To Become: an Entrepreneur
About me as a person: Who am I? in my blog says it...

This tag is open to anyone who wants to take it. And there are no predefined rules...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Shanmuga said...

Nice blog. The only things missing are your number and address. Next time I shall tag that to you :)

 
At March 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Raji said...

ha ha ha :)

 
At March 31, 2009 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Raji U said...

Hey I miss nondi and kabadi too!! I also miss playing with choppu saaman..

 
At April 1, 2009 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Aama...These days children dont play all those...all they know is video games and weekend classes :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home