Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The 'four'some :)

It's been quite sometime since I wrote anything. I have been thinking what to write...devoid of ideas :) But now that I have been tagged, I am happy. The credit of 'tagging' me goes to my blogger friend Raji.
Now on the tag...

Four places I have lived (not in any particular order):
Madurai
Chennai
Cleveland
Colorado Springs

Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch (not in any particular order):
Each for a person in particular although I love these series :)
F.R.I.E.N.D.S - For Ross and Phoebe
C.S.I Miami - For Adam Rodriguez
Are you smarter than a 5th grader? - For Alana Ethridge
Airtel Super Singer - For the passion on music :)

Four places that I have been on vacation:
Alapuzha
Bangalore
Philadelphia
Madurai (of course ;))

Four of my favourite food items:
I spent more time in thinking what to write here than the other columns :) That does not mean I do not eat well...I do!
Rava Dosa
Pizza
Rumali Roti
Aapam

Four websites that I visit daily:
Huh...I visit more websites than these, a day but confining to the # 4:)
greatday.com
weather.com
entrepreneur.com
sify.com

Four places I would rather be (not in any particular order of preference):
Italy (After watching Robert Langdon and Sophie Nevue's cryptographic attempts in 'Angels and Demons' ;))
Singapore (To see the standard of living in a clean city like this)
Bahamas (of course, for the beaches)
London (To watch a live cricket match @ Lords)

Four things I hope to do before I die..... (not in any particular order):
Like Morgan freeman and Jack Nicholson does in 'The Bucket list', I have my own :)
Paragliding
Form a musical band
World tour
Write a book

Four novels/books I wish I was reading for the first time:
In the order of my favorites although its been ages since I read it :)
It's your ship - by Michael Abrashoff
Catch me if you can - by Frank Abnagale Jr.
The Greatness Guide - by Robin Sharma
Five point someone - by Chetan Bhagat

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
One for showing the meaning of love, one for giving the meaning of life, one for showing what persistence is, one for making me emotional throughout (in this particular order)
Alaipayuthey
Anbae Sivam
Cast away
Taare Zameen Par

Four people I believe will respond to this tag:
Raji, Saranya, Anusha and myself (responding to their comments :))

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Cool!! Hey Raji,I miss your drawing!! Waiting to see one soon

 
At July 24, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anu said...

Saappadu ....... 4e 4a....unakke idhu aniyayama illa :-)

 
At July 24, 2009 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Raji said...

@Raji: Sure...I will come up with one soon...
@Anu: Ha ha...enakke konjam over-a dhaan irukku :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home