Tuesday, September 1, 2009

----NY----

I happen to watch this movie yesterday. I did not read reviews before I watched and I think that's one reason that I liked the movie. There are 3 other things that adds flavor to it - The smart hunk John Abraham, the
gorgoeus looking Katrina Kaif and the story plot. This is the first movie of Katrina that I am watching and I should admit that she is amazingly beautiful! Neil as Omar has done his part well except for some weird
emoticons that he shows at times. When it comes to a police officer role and someone has to pick up from Bollywood, the choice obviously goes to Irfan and he did not make people regret for the choice that was made. I am not sure how much validity lies in the brutality shown to the 9/11 suspects, but John Abraham scores high when he is ill treated in prison. Everytime he was beaten, I was closing my face not to see it and giving a noise as if someone is beating me :) When Katrina says to Neil that she knows what John is doing, When Neil drops down knowing Katrina loves John, When John takes his daugher Dhaanya upstairs not to hear what they talk, all that shown was love. The story plot is good in terms of the inability to guess what would be the next move. On the whole, the movie was good to watch when compared to all other masala, commercial or the usual evergreen love stories. The facts shown at the climax is good as an ending. On the whole, I liked it and my verdict is good!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2009 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Raji U said...

Still yet to see that one Raji!! :( but I love john.

 
At September 4, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Raji said...

Watch it if u get a chance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home