Sunday, September 9, 2007

This is Chemistry!!! - A Balancing equation

Although I loved Chemistry as a subject during my high school classes and wanted to crack the exam by scoring a centum (which I din't :(), this is not what I am gonna talk about. Conical flasks, chemsitry labs, Litmus tests, chemical equations, Organic compounds...that, this and then watttt???? These are out of my mind but not the TITLE here! After a few tech posts, wanted to deviate a bit from the track and here is how...

Y'day, I invited some of my friends here for dinner and suggested to watch a movie at home. Wat a junta mix? We were people of Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam origin - basically mixed bunch of friends. So, selecting a movie of everyone's taste was a question but finally ended in a tamil movie called 'Kanda Naal Mudhaal' (We, tamilians won :))

Baseline of the movie is 'online chemistry'...Wait! not the chemistry that I was talking in the opening few lines. I meant the chemistry between two people to fall in love :) I have heard lotsa real life love stories from friends and after seeing the movie, I wondered none of them had mentioned about this chemistry...Yeah! they dint mention this word but they called by different names like spark, tingle, happy feeling...Laila and Prasanna has done a splendid job proving their natural acting ability. Especially I liked Prasanna in this movie. Although I have watched this movie before, this time I could relate what they call Chemistry as.

The climax and ending line from Karthik (second hero) 'This is Chemistry!' - I like it :))
And a balancing act indeed!!! The picture says that...

3 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Sriram said...

A good movie selection to entertain people from different kinds of people. It is a wonderful movie in deed..

Just wanted to add one more word that many many many of us forget to mention. SPACE :):):):):)

The scene where Karthik says "I need SPACE" explains so much in just one word. :)

 
At September 9, 2007 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We left it for you to experience yourself with ur hero !!!

 
At September 9, 2007 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the day when we watched this movie (with Shobs and Sathy).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home