Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thinking Cap!

I love colors, art, designs, templates, posters, wallpapers etc., I have been doing this for quite some time - Hmmm, wat??? I have been creating my own desktop wallpapers and changing it every month. Although it's easy to generate wallpapers from the tools that are available online, coming up with a design is not so easy. I used to think a lot before putting it on my desktop because I feel that's the one which is going to rejuvenate my day/mood whenever I log into my laptop. I usually look at three things - the design should be simple, the picture should convey a message and the theme should be impressive. It's quite simple na????

Here is the picture that impressed me to put it on my desktop this time. You can ask me 'What is in this so simple picture that impressed you?' Before I give an answer to this, I want you to find out the caption/phrase that you think will suit this picture. Jus give it a try!

People who know me well can easily find the caption as I used to talk about 'this' a lot. I guess this is the easiest clue that I can give.

What are you waiting for? Put your thinking caps on and find it out! And I will post the actual caption and the one that I gave for this picture, by end of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home