Monday, June 23, 2008

10vatharam

There are umpteen reviews about this movie on the web. So, I am not going to write one here but I am going to write 5 things that I liked in the movie or I can say the 5 things that I enjoyed watching.

1. Oho Sanam song - I did not like this song till I watched the visual. I enjoyed the whole song and played it back lot of times after coming home. I liked the voice that Kamal has used to pitch in 'kaatrai thirakkum saavi' and 'Udal boomikke pogattum'
2. Visual effects - Amazing!
3. Asin in a very simple costume in the climax
4. Napolean & his masjesty as the Chola king
5. Chaos theory - It could have been explained well, but I liked the concept that Kamal tried to convey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home