Sunday, June 22, 2008

B.R.E.A.K...







After being here for almost 9 months, am glad that I got a chance to visit a very beautiful place here y'day. It's called Pikes Peak. We were a group of four and we started to PP in the morning. When we went to get the entrance fee, the lady over there looked inside the car and asked 'how old is this kid' pointing to my roomie. And one of the guy's said '16!' (Actuals 16+9) She is very small and looks young! When this happened, I remember another incident where me and my roomie went to Wal-mart in a cab few weeks ago. The cab driver asked me 'How old is your kid' pointing to my roomie...Gr.....r...C'mon..She'z my friend..not my kid. I thought to myself...Ada paavingala, am I looking so old? Maybe, I am! :(( Got to get introduced to the make-ups and all facial therapies, I guess :) After sometime, I convinced myself saying that it's not that I am old and probably she looks too young. OK..coming back to the Pikes Peak trip...We reached Pikes Peak which is of 14,100 feet in elevation. It was tooooooooo beautiful to look at the clouds which seem to be very closer to us, the rocks, the greeneries, the plush vegetation and the entire city from the elevation...Wow!!! We took few snaps there and also in the reservoir down...During our drive, we were discussing about one of our friend's directorial debut and how he can shoot at this place introducing the triple heroes and heroine falling in love with the hero in Pikes Peak :)) Also, we had interesting discussions on music and the lyrics of all the songs that were played. It was too interesting for me to talk about these since I have a great affinity towards music and I kept talking about it continuously till we reached home. Overall, it was a fantastic break from the home-office routine! And here is some delight for you - few scenic snaps :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home