Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dhaam Dhoom

Heard few songs in Dhaam Dhoom and liked this particular song a lot - Sakiye En Ilam Sakiye...It's been playing in my ipod repeatedly. I have become a fan of Krish's voice now. Next to Harish, my favourite is Krish. Whenever I hear Krish's singing, I feel he has got a background karoake with his voice :) and that's what I like the most in his singing nature. Although Krish has only sung very few lines in this song, it's amazing!

There's another song called 'Anbae en Anbae' rendered by Harish R and it's second in my list after Sakiye...Harris Jeyaraj's musical tendency is easily recognizable in these songs.

Looks like I am more into music nowadays :))

Listen to Sakiye here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7akrByp30&feature=related

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home