Thursday, July 24, 2008

Start-up...

I was reading this 'What inspires people to startup?' and suddenly this flashed my mind - 'What inspires me to startup?' Literally speaking, I dont have a startup but I would like to... It's my dream...My pathway to Success!...That's my wish, my hope for future and what not? Easier said than done :) I remember watching the KWA show in VijayTV where the music legend ARR talked about his dream of making an Orchaestrial Symphony and that inspired him to start his conservatory. It took him 8 years to implement this idea.

Actually speaking, it is not easy to set a startup. Everyone knows that. It requires years of toil and passion, plethora of ideas, capital, resources etc., On the other day, I was talking to one of my friends when he quoted about his group of friends who have a small startup and what they do in business. As always, I had the same question - "When they are devoid of ideas after their startup goes fine for few years, what will they do? It's nervecracking when I think about it...". But got an answer from him that it's not like the way I think. When you start and move forward, you will always have various areas of improvement and enhancement that keeps you going. Maybe, he's true.

It's fascinating to hear people's success stories but at the same time it's a great learning too...For some of them, entrepreneurship is dream, to some - it's money, to some - it's ideas, to some - it's that passion in that area that percolated their minds, to some - it's an outer world from the 8/5 monotonous job....If you ask, to me what it is? It's a blend of all these above :))

There are not much people in India who would like to give it a shot. People are afraid of taking risks but want to savor the taste of success...But if there is someone who could give me support and motivation, it would be a great asset to me...Wat say???

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home