Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sharanu Siddhi...

While I was cleaning my stuff @ home, found a bunch of print-outs and was wondering what it was!I had got my music class notes from India and those were in the print outs. When I had those in my hands, I started rendering each one of them starting with Sharanu Siddhi...It was my first song in the music class. Although the music classes did not long last, I still remember the swara in a way that it was taught to me. Also, I remember those high pitches in some songs and when the music teacher asks me to go for a high pitch, I used to sing aloud thinking that it was meant to be the high pitch and later came to know the nuances of it. But, still I tend to sing loud when it comes to high pitch...a habitual thing to be changed, I guess...

Here is the link for this devotional song's lyrics:
http://www.karnatik.com/c2625.shtml

Couldn't find a link for the song :(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home