Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On 'I Peek @'

Not only I peek @ these blogs, but also I love reading them. Being an avid reader of these blogs, I just want to cite about these people/their blogs(writing) here.

Dan Lyon's - Peak of Parody. That's what I can say if I have to, in one line
Paddu's - A Tech geek who can talk about anything
Murali's - Man with a gifted voice
Jo's - Variety is his equipment
Saranya's - Simplicity is her genre
Hawkeye's - Realistic and his writing nature can make stomach splits ;)
Chinmayi's - Straight from the heart..no boundaries
Nilaraseegan's - His name has it...who can make beautiful kavidhaigal
MV's - Hailing from the same place of mine, this man has got clarity in his thoughts
Ram's - Keys in his hands and dhwani to your years...
PR's - Passionate to be different and mostly resides in his fictional world
Seth's - Lexicon of Marketing..Gives new dimensions to the Biz world
GK's - An Entrepreneur and a guru to most of the aspiring Entrepreneurs

If I had to choose my top 3 out of it, I would go for these...
1. MV's - "Clarity is Power" and there he is!!!
2. Chinmayi's - "Being what you are!" defines this lady
3. Murali's - Sometimes he sounds like KJY and sometimes like SPB but his voice says it all...

Way to go and keep blogging!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Raji,
This is quite an honour to be appreciated among long time great bloggers like Hawkeye. It feels great to be in the Top 3, Thank you so much and I appreciate you reading my blog. This encourages me to write more and more good stuff. I didn't know I had clarity in my thoughts until you said so :)

-- Dinesh

PS: I was wondering who the MV was, and sweetly surprised it was me. Will check out your blog sometime.

 
At September 20, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Raji said...

You deserve to be in top one in my blog list:) I wonder how did u get to read this bcoz I have not used your name or blog name completely...Anyways, Thanks for commenting!

 
At September 22, 2008 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw your blog link as a referrer in my blog stats. I came from there and your first post on that day, happened to be this one. I then saw that you had me on your blogroll and found out what MV stands for!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home